Restorative Yoga Mini Retreat
Sunday, April 7th, 1:15-4:45p
with Pam Medina
Rejuvenate After The Winter!
Feel Like A Spring Chicken!
Start your Spring with 3.5 hours of sweet relaxing bliss. Heavenly music, aromatherapy and delicious yoga poses & transcendental deep relaxation. You’ll never want to leave!
• Unwind, relinquish and free your mind and body of tension
• Rinse your worries away in this calming yoga practice
• Rest comfy and cozy on our props to help drain away stress
• Renew your state of mind
• Leave feeling relaxed, revived and totally rested (If we can peel you off your mat!)
Regular: $75 / By March 7th, $65
Restorative Yoga purchases are non-refundable.
1 Barney Road #222 Clifton Park, NY
15 Benefits of Restorative Yoga
1) Slows down the pace of life.
2) Soothes the immune system.
3) Encourages mindfulness.
4) Fosters transcendence.
5) Cultivates heightened body awareness.
6) Deepens introspection and self awareness.
7) Creates deliberateness of action.
8) Strengthens acceptance and detachment.
9) Helps you feel safe and nurtured.
10) Connects you to the divine and establishes you in pure being.
11) Soothes the nervous system.
12) Helps the body to relearn the relaxation response.
13) Can help create balanced sleep patterns.
14) Particularly relieving for those with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
15) It feels so good!
Here is a 10 minute video of Pam demonstrating "Legs up the Wall" and relaxing breathing techniques. If you enjoy this, Restorative Yoga is for YOU!